Thursday, March 31, 2016

Articket BCN


 The Articket BCN is a ticket that allows entry into six of the most popular galleries in Barcelona for a much smaller price. The design is laid out like a passport with each of the museums having its own section as well as a into page, map and double page on opening times and section for the museum stamps. The design creates a nice personal ticket for the owner, the stamp section in particular I really love it adds something different and encourages the viewer to to collect all the stamps from each different place. The map itself is very simple but remains clear and understandable and could be a feature I could bring into my own guide. It is nice to see a map that is not over complicated that can be understood.

For each of the sections there is the various information in a number of languages laid out in a clear concise format that emphasises clarity. I love the details in the background of each of the buildings in a passport like format. Using simple lines and shapes to create a very detailed and subtle design. I think there is a lot really interesting design aspects in the Articket that could translate nicely into my own publication. I think additionally as I visited a few of the museums that featured in the pass that the information on them would be a good thing to look closely at in my own designs.



No comments:

Post a Comment