Wednesday, November 16, 2016

OUGD504 - Design for Screen - Mind Mapping Project so far.


Suggested by Nick this mind map shows my project so far, outlining my research, ideas and thoughts. The most useful of this mind map is the 'What we need to know' & 'What we want to know' Identifying this will allow me to begin creating a hierarchy in the information.




What we need to know....

What is on? - Kind of art, images of the exhibition, Content.

Location 
- Where it is.. - Adress, Near me? Map, How to get there?

When? - Opening times, Closing times, Dates,




What we might want to know?

Popularity
-Reviews, Ratings, Recommendations, worth the money? Star Rating?

Calender
- Other events

News
-Local news, Global news

Daily/Weekly/Monthly
- Art of the day, Artist of the month

Other suggested galleries
-Independent Galleries, Connected Galleries, Try something new? Similar art? Same Categories, Same Artist? 

Personal Profile
-My events, My top galleries, My top artists, Own images, Favorite Styles, Favorite Cities, Wish list? 






No comments:

Post a Comment