Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Commercial design of Japan

Commercial design of Japan
I wanted to conduct some futher primary research into Japanese graphic so I went to the libary and looked up 'Japanese Graphics' and Japanese Design' when i looked at the books avalible they all seemed to have a common theme of product design and inteior design. However I found this really small book 'Commerical design of Japan'. It gives a brilliant insight into some tractial and ornate piece of Japanese graphics. I love the small details throughout the designs and the beautiful colour combinations. I think in terms of colour theory this is something I have struggled with in this Yo! Sushi project so far I need to look at what has worked well within this book and try to transfer certain colour styles into my own designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment