Thursday, October 15, 2015

Yorkshire Sculpture Park

I have created these drawings from a some of the best images I took at Yorkshire sculpture Park I attempted to keep the drawings simple and try and get a feel for what the sculptor
was trying to portray in their work. As I got back into the flow
of drawing I felt more comfortable not drawing the image out
pencil first and I began to use wider more confident pen
strokes and I feel my drawing improved because of this.

While I was drawing I kept in mind the idea of
transferring my drawings into a logo afterwards so I felt I
should keep my drawings simple and to the point. Overall
I feel I have created a important basis now to work from,
using both photos and drawings I want to create a more
informed and detailed response to the project brief. I am particularly pleased with the Henri Moore and Barbara
Hepworth drawings as I feel they will be transferable to a digital format easily because of the clear dynamic shapes.








 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment