Tuesday, October 13, 2015






Wasabi Sushi & Bento
The Wasabi branding is a little more upmarket and slightly less colourful mainly using greens gives a freshness and sense of more organic natural feeling and is a real clash with the orange usally associated with Yo! Sushi. I feel the designs are a lot more classy and clean than Yo! Sushi and are trying to appeal to a different target market possibly being more adults and people getting food on there lunch breaks. I think the circular design is very clear and appropriate and can be recognised easily. I think the marriage of Japanese and English typography has been designed to great effect the Japanese is not over powering and doesn't dominate the logo but make the restaurant feel more authentic and gives the impression the food will be more better. Overall I think this logo has worked well in the context and I would like to try and create my Yo! Sushi logo to this high of standard if possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment