Friday, October 7, 2016

OUGD504 - Type In Context - Project so far!

My project so far!

At this point in this brief I'm beginning with initial ideas supported by relative research. The hard work I put in over the summer break has really set a great foundation in this project that I could build from. I wish I had know to collect some more primary research on my trip of publication design in Orkney as this could have unearthed some relevant research and design strategies. I have analysed what I feel is the target audience for this work and how this could relate to the rest of my publication. I would like to pick one of my two concepts in my critique session today then really push forward crating a range of ideas within this theme. Other areas of improvement firstly could be looking into some books on publication production this would help me understand better what it takes to make a professional book. This for me is key in this project the professional style of my work, I would like to try out some new techniques like embossing to push my practice much further. My next steps in this project is to continue with my research and begin to formulate my book ready for production. 

No comments:

Post a Comment