Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Designs A-Z















I have scanned in my initial design ideas from my sketchbook. I tried to look at everything I had researched and what worked well and emulated the theme of broad I had been looking at. Creating so many designs really pushed my designs and made me draw lettering I had never thought of doing before. I really thought about what makes something broad and how this translates into my designs, I experimented with different variations of widths of stroke and tried as best I could to try out as many different variations of what I felt a broad typeface would look like. Overall I am very please with the large variation of designs and the extensive amount of different letter forms. This will form a perfect basis for the rest of my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment