Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Feedback

I have received feedback on my work so far and advice on how I can take my work further given in a group critique of each others work. We were asked to present some sketched ideas and speak about our experience of the project thus far and which design is the most informed and appropriate for my theme of broad.

The feedback was mainly extremely positive they liked the fact I had really pushed my design ideas and this showed a very thorough development of ideas throughout my presentation. They brought up some great thoughts about experimenting with pushing this idea of a typeface to fill a space and how far this could go and make the stoke as large as possible to further highlight this idea of broadness.  found the first design with the 3d on one side that doesn't go below the base line the most popular choice to move forward and develop further. I feel I want to keep experimenting with two or three different designs to really get the best out of my workings. The feedback talked a lot about how I had created a good base of conceptual and design based research that was vital to getting more informed and accurate designs within this brief. From the critique I found they felt I could look at stroke width and letter size to really create some different and interesting designs. Overall I found this critique useful in understanding what designs were best received and what would the best outcomes would be for this project. With this information I want to move forward in my designs and begin using the adobe software to digitize my designs to create more professional and high standard type forms.


No comments:

Post a Comment