Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Wayfinding

We have been set a new brief on the theme of way finding we have to explore a large range of research to inform our designs considering legibility, user experience and effectively guiding a user through an environment. We then must select a environment and create a new way finding system for it looking closely on what makes them individual, their target market and how the are experiencing it. As I begin this project I am confident that I will be able to create a meaningful and effective way-finding system, Way finding and gallery identity is something I am extremely interested in and want to explore in a lot of depth for this project. I am going to begin my research by conducting some first hand research around the galleries of leeds to understand better how we commonly move around a gallery space. Understanding this is vital in creating a way-finding system.

No comments:

Post a Comment