Monday, November 2, 2015

Manifesto

My word being Broad I began by looking at synonyms and antonyms of the word to better understand the different variations of the word and various meanings. This helped better my understanding of the word and different things I could possibly do to make 'Broad' typeface. 


Broad
Manifesto

This is my manifesto on my typeface based on the word 'broad'. The word broad could be interpreted many different ways wether it being in the shape and wide stroke of the type or broad in terms of something that is widely used, for example a type that can be used in a broad range of different designs. Broad emulates ideas of expansive, generous imagery that is extremely high impact and voluminous. I believe this broad typeface should fill a space and work within any context. The type should be able to fit any large space effectively and remain legible yet expansive. Creating a typeface that can be used in as many different contexts and platforms available is vital and imperative for this work. A thick outstretched letter form that shows the theme of broad in a clean and consist way.

No comments:

Post a Comment